Friday, October 3, 2014

Pic Update

Being a photographer you would think I would have millions upon millions of pictures of Carter, sadly just on my phone! So I have started to break out the good camera so I can have some nice quality pics to put on my wall.  If I could I would just have my friend Suzana take pics for me, but sadly I left her 4 hours behind in Ft. Lauderdale. The good thing is it has pushed me to take more photos.  Here are just some random ones I took tonight.
 Justin is the one who can get him to fall asleep
I wish I would have gotten a picture of Justin reading his anesthesiology book to him while he was screaming bloody murder!  
 I believe he gets this face from me and of course the only thing
I can claim that this boy got from me are his eyes!



 This is one of my favorites, Carter's face says it all!

I love when babies play with their feet and Carter has finally found his feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment