Saturday, December 27, 2014

Disney and Grandma

I feel like the holidays came and went so fast!  November was kind of a busy month, well mostly the weekends.  Justin was off on Fridays so we took advantage of our season pass and went to Disney on Friday.  The first Friday was Epcots food and wine festival.  Let me just say if you are in to food, that is the time to come visit us and go to Disney.  We got to eat so many different types of food from all over the world!  Then my mom came that next week, so of course we had to take her to Disney.  Then after that my brother came with his family and went on a Disney Cruise, so we met up with them in Disney the last 2 weekends in November.  I never thought I could get Disneyed out, but I did! So December was kind of relaxing getting back to a normal schedule.




 At Hollywood Studios watching Beauty and the Beast

 We got Christmas early in Disney

 Waiting in line for Peter Pan's Flight. Carter loved it

 One of my favorites of these two

 Brother in Law Bonding Time

 One of my favorites, only because I was having a really good hair day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment