Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mommy Life

I am learning a couple if things about being a new mom, the number one thing that I have come to terms with, I will ALWAYS have spit up on me! Wether or not Carter burps after he eats, he always spits up; mostly on me, never on dad. 
The second thing I have learned, shopping  is not fun anymore. I am starting to understand the phrase "Going to the grocery store (or any store for that matter) is a vacation." Yes Carter is only 4 weeks old, but it is such a hassle to take him out of his car seat or put him in the pack or get the stroller out. So if I am with someone and we are going to more than one place, I tend to stay in the car and wait, so much easier!
Lesson number 3, do not for any reason move to a third floor apartment! I should have great arms after our lease is up. Taking a car seat and bags up 3 flights of stairs is not easy. 
Lesson number 4, it is too hot and humid in FL to take Carter out for a walk/run unless you wake up at the crack of dawn. It is also way too hot for for the beach or pool. So I am stuck in doors until he is a little older or it cools off; I think waiting for him to get older will be the one that wins.
Those are just a few things I have learned in the past 4 weeks. I am still in love with this boy and am happy to do all 4 things! 
Especially when he smiles! ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Kymbra, he is SUCH a cutie!! I can't get over that sleepy smile. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out with our babies together - it's too hot to go out with Ellie here, too. We usually chill inside with the fan going full blast, haha.

    ReplyDelete