Thursday, May 15, 2014

34 weeks and Counting!

Yesterday was the 34 weeks mark, I only have 5 more to go! Yep that is right I said 5. No I am not counting wrong, I get to be enduced at 39 weeks. Justin and I are moving June 28 four hours north of us for his third year if medical school, so I asked my dr if it was possible to be enduced a week early so that way we have time to adjust with having a little one before we pack up and move. I have heard many peoples opinion about enduction and have read up on things and feel this is the way for me to go. I have no desire to be husband less right after I have this little guy. I am getting nervous just thinking about taking care of this child! I still can't believe that I am actually pregnant, don't worry I defiantly feel and look pregnant, but the fact I am going to be a mom and have someone depends on me. I know I will be ok, but it is still nerve racking! 5 weeks or less!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment