Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Diaper Bag Issues

I don't know why but finding a diaper bag was the hardest thing I had to do for this baby! I am not a fan of the huge purses, never have been, I guess I don't have that much crap to lug around with me. I also am not a fancy purse girl either, the simpler the better. All the diaper bags that I have looked at are huge! This is the first baby for me and I don't think I am going to need to pack his whole room with me, so after returning 2 bags and a week or 2 of research I found the perfect bag! It's not considered a "diaper" bag. My only requirements was it had to be big enough to fit a changing pad, diapers and wipes and a spare change if clothes, oh and a water bottle spot for me, I drink a ton of water and take my water bottle wherever I go. So I found the Keen Taylor 13 in. messenger bag
It has many pockets 2 water bottle holders and is not insanely huge. The best part about looking at this bag online is they had a video of it to show you the size against a real person. I ameIting for it to arrive and hope I am in love with it as I was online! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment