Friday, March 14, 2014

Fat hands/feet

The swelling has started! I can no longer wear my wedding ring. I was fine in Utah but Florida is a little too humid. I lasted 6 months with my ring and I have switched over to my mom's old wedding ring.
Sadly I woke up this morning and it's a little tight! I am fearing the closer we get to summer, it's going to be a rough one! 
  
My feet on the other hand are not doing to well! This picture is after I had 3 glasses of lemonade, and was on my feet all night baking cookies for our  girls camp fundraiser. I was almost in tears! I had no ankles and the tops were so puffy! Thanks to Justin who rubbed my feet that night and the whole weekend. I have yet to see my feet like that since. My friends warned me that sugar is not good for swelling, well I now know why. So I am cutting back in my sugar intake. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment